Don’t Spend Your Money On Pedicure: Use Two Ingredients From Your Kitchen and Make Your Feet Look Nice
With your hectic schedule and running around to meet errands at your work place and at home, your feet get tensed. Often when it comes to beauty regime, feet gets ignored. However your feet deserve to be loved and pampered too.
Now a day’s many beauty salons offer various types of pedicure treatments to make your feet look pretty. But instead of spending your money on expensive foot treatments, read on to find how you can make your own foot spa at home to make your feet everyone’s envy:
1. MAKE YOUR OWN FOOT SPA
To soothe the dry and rough feet, you can look for solution from your kitchen.
2. The Magic Ingredients
Pamper your feet with these two magical ingredients from your kitchen shelve
• Milk – 3 to 4 Cups
• Baking Soda – 3 tablespoons
3. Soak You Feet To This Wonder Foot Bath
• Slightly warm up milk .
• Pour milk in a foot tub.
• Add baking soda to the milk.
• Mix well and soak your feet in this milk bath.
• Soak your feet in the solution for 15 minutes, let your mind relax.
• Rinse your feet after minutes with warm water.
• Pat dry, ensure dry the skin between the toe fingers.
• Apply a foot cream or a moisturiser.
• Apply nail paint to give your feet a complete look.
4. Lightens Skin
Milk has lactic acid which helps to soften the skin and baking soda works as natural scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells. The combination of milk and baking soda will lighten up the skin tone of your feet and it will make them soft and supple. Use this remedy twice a week to get best results.